- Texteditor via API - New December 9, 2008
- Number-Only Textbox - New September 19, 2003
- Limited Textbox - New June 10, 2003
- Password Textbox - New May 25, 2003
- Month Calendar Control - Update May, 2008
- Locate caret in textbox - New March 12, 2003
- Listbox with Horizontal Scrollbar - Update May, 2008
- Enable/Disable a Control - Update May, 2008
- StatusBar Demo - Update May, 2008. Create a multipart StatusBar with current time, changing status message, numlock and insert states.
- Symbol Fonts in LB - New February 3, 2003.
OS, Shell, Kernel, File and Disk Stuff
- High Resolution Timer
- ShellExecute Demo
- GetDiskFreeSpaceExA - June 16, 2002. Get free disk space on a:
- Get OS Version - Get Operating System Version.
- Clipboard API 2KB Update May 14, 2002. LB3 only - Get data from clipboard... shows how to retrieve text, images and wavs. Now shows how to send bitmap data to clipboard also.
- Shell Wait May 12, 2002. LB program launches an external program and waits for it to end.
- Run Help. - Added January 11, 2002. Run a help file via API calls, and close it when your program terminates.
- A filedialog simulation 6KB April 23, 2002. A window that contains listboxes and comboboxes with drive, folder, file extension and filename lists that allows users to traverse their directory tree and select files. The listboxes are created by API and filled by API.
- Liberty CodeAChrome - a code editor - Update December, 2011
- Get System Idle Time - New October 26, 2011
- Liberty BASIC Help Search Engine - New June 3, 2011
- Minute Timer Demo - New May 4, 2009
- Windows and Borland MessageBoxes - New February 28, 2007
- Desktop Shell Demo - New January 30, 2007
- Freeform with snapshots of GUI - Update December 13, 2005
- Demo to Move Items Between Listboxes - New July 1, 2005
- Chat Window Prototype - New February 9, 2005
- Bare Bones HTML Editor - New October 23, 2004.
- Cursor Demo - New June 5, 2004, Use a custom cursor in LB.
- Acme Appointment Book - Updated for LB4, November 2003, from Jerry's Contest
- NoteAble - Update September 14, 2003, Updated Notepad Clone
- Compression/Decompression Utility - New August 16, 2003
- Textpad (Notepad Clone) - from 10 Year Contest
- Open Source Editor Update - UPDATE December 15, 2002. The Liberty BASIC Open Source Editor from the Liberty BASIC Newsletter. This one has a real Windows toolbar with tooltips, and includes the runtime icon changer that was inadvertantly omitted from the previous update.
- Change externals - 2KB April 28, 2002. A fancier tool to change external programs to run from LB editor.
- Texteditor by API - 2KB February 14, 2002. Demo of texteditor control by api. Includes all LB texteditor functions, plus automatic line-wrap, all in handy functions that are easy to use.
The information and code on this site is provided free of charge by Alyce Watson for Liberty BASIC programmers. You may use it freely for your own programming projects but you may not re-sell or distribute the original files or the source code. Do not copy these files to a collection, such as a CD-ROM archive. Do not place these files on another web page without the author's permission. Do not post these files to a bulletin board or eGroup. Thanks.